Located in LIEGE (ANGLEUR), ZenTech is a Belgian biotechnology company specialized in the development, production and marketing of IVD kits highly specialised in the diagnostic of pathologies occurring in the early life stages (foetus, new-born, toddler and child) and in the diagnostic of chronic diseases affecting both children and adults.
Our solution (Instruments, reagents and service) are marketed either directly or through distributors and OEM agreements worldwide.
In order to answer to its rapid growth, ZenTech S.A. is now hiring a validation engineer (M/F):
Purpose of Job
The validation engineer will be accountable for the perfect match between reagents developed by ZenTech’s R&D department and instruments in terms of robustness, accuracy and ease-of-use.
Position is in direct relation with the R&D team and the sales marketing department.
- Report to the Automation and Integration manager
- Participate to the adaptation and implementation of ELISA diagnostic kits on automated systems
- Develop and optimize processes on automated system
- Ensure proper documentation according legal regulations
- Realise the tests and validation of the processes with end-users’ mind
- Management of the systems: Service – Maintenance
- Contribute to the set-up of data necessary for registration process
- Can be an active contributor in training session.
- You hold a Bachelor or master degree with scientific orientation in biochemistry, bioengineering, chemistry or equivalent.
- First experience in laboratory preferably in R&D department or validation department (2 to 5 years)
- A previous practical experience in ELISA testing is required.
- Practical experience in LC-MSMS is a plus
- A strong instruments orientation towards liquid handling platforms.
- Enjoy improving and adjust laboratory devices and instruments
- French (integration in a French environment)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills with the ability to speak and write in English.
- Capable to work autonomously and to take initiatives
- Ability to prioritize and respect deadlines
- Focus on technological developments and technology in general to adapt to new automated devices and technics.
- Contribute to a good team spirit
- Ready to travel as needed for key activities.
- A permanent full-time contract.
- Function motivating and scalable within a sector and organization evolving, creating lot of contacts and initiative within a young and dynamic team.
- Career opportunities for a wide variety of functions within our company
- A full-time employment into an international scope in a local SME.
- Salary in relation with skills and experience and fringe benefits
More information about ZenTech S.A. on www.zentech.be
If you show interest in this job posting, please email us and up-dated copy of your resume to:
Object: validation engineer
Attention to : Luc VOORN