Located in Liège, ZenTech is a Belgian biotechnology company specialized in the development, production and marketing of IVD solutions highly specialised in the diagnostic of pathologies occurring in the early life stages. It’s solutions - instruments and reagents - are marketed either directly to laboratories or through distributors worldwide.
In order to answer to the increasing demand of service, ZenTech is seeking one (m/f)
with an international scope
You will be based in Liège, Belgium, but willing to travel throughout Europe and sometimes overseas internationally,
- You will be accountable for the installation, maintenance and repair of the ZenTech automated solutions,
- You respond to customer complaints; evaluate and resolve the customer technical issues,
- You will be actively involved in the training programmes given to the distributor’s technical staff,
- You are involved in demonstrations and installations during the pre-sales process,
- You work alongside with Product Managers and the Pre-After Sales Manager Team,
- You provide high level mechanical, electrical and IT service,
- You manage the spare parts stock and maintain the information provided by manufacturers up to date,
- You complete and document your actions using the guidelines of the department,
- You build up fruitful relationships with end-users and distributors,
- You will continuously improve your expertise and participate to various training and webinars.
You have an automation technology degree with medical electronic focus
- A first relevant experience in medical device and laboratory maintenance equipment is a plus,
- Ability to prioritize, plan & evaluate deliverables according a planned schedule.
- Fluent in verbal and written form in French and technical English,
- Technical excellence in computer knowledge: hardware, operating systems and laboratory networks,
- You have the communication skills to maintain excellent customer relations,
- You can work independently, you are also a team player,
- You have of a B driving licence,
- You have a flexible attitude and are stress resistant,
- You are ready to work outside of the normal 8-17 hours, 5 days a week,
A full-time contract,
- To work for a company targeting international markets while operating from your region
- The opportunity to participate in exciting new company projects,
- A compensation package according the function level and your expertise.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, send us a letter of motivation and your CV to email@example.com with the reference: Service Engineer
More information about Zentech: www.zentech.be
Contact person: Luc VOORN, Pre & Post Sales Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org