International Key Account
bringing commercial and IVD aspects together
Your mission as International Key Account:
One pilar of our business strategy for growth is the extension of our geographical reach. Here you will assume a key role by expanding our distribution network and customer base. Your close relation with end-users and stakeholders in the region assigned to you, increases our brand awareness and brings valuable market information for our Belgian based headquarters.
Your main tasks as International Key Account:
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Developing trust relationships and business with a client portfolio
- Managing and expanding the distribution networks in one or more of the key regions (e.g., Europe, Latin America, MEA and South Asia), including travelling to meet with distributors and customers
- Being communication link between customer side and internal teams
- Collect data relating to sales potential and probability of success for all active and prospective customers and forecast annual sales
- Work with the Sales & Marketing Team to develop and implement relevant training measures for our customers of each level
- Attend and/or participate in trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events
- Monitor and evaluate activity of the competition and report to the Sales & Marketing Director
Your expertise and skills:
A bio-medical background in clinical laboratory is desired and your strong interest in commercial aspects as well as talent in sales are essential to fulfill the role as International Key Account.
You have in-depth knowledge in the field of in-vitro diagnostics (reagents and analyzers) or in the Newborn Screening sector. With your excellent command of English, ensure for us, favorable negotiations with our distribution partners. Any other language, relevant to our core markets, is an advantage.
Your willingness to travel (up to 50%) is a prerequisite.
What we offer you:
- A salary package with fringe benefits based on your skills and experience
- Working in a SME means that you have direct contact with the Management, R&D, Marketing and all departments
More information about us at ZenTech on our website www.zentech.be
Interested in this job offer? Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
With reference “International Key Account” to the attention of Pierre PEIFFER