What has a baby in Peru in common with one in Belgium or one in Vietnam?
Us, ZenTech! Because with our work we ensure that all these babies have a safer life start!
And we are the team of,
a biotechnology company specialized in the development of solutions including instruments, reagent kits and services for newborn screening laboratories.
Our solutions detect the presence of serious and treatable congenital disorders and metabolic errors in newborns before symptoms appear and harm is done to them.
Hence, our newborn screening devices are the first essential step before an eventual adapted treatment to ensure all newborns a safer life start.
If you want, you can join us to reach our objectives as a:
Quality Control Officer
Your mission as QC Officer
As QC Officer your mission is to control and support the development of product quality objectives and targets as part of the organisation's strategic plan with a view to placing them on the market. You will report directly to the Quality Control manager and work closely with her.
Your main tasks as QC Officer
- Plan and conduct the experiments necessary to establish the quality control of IVD products based on ELISA, enzymatic test, mass spectrometry and molecular biology techniques, in accordance with defined criteria,
- Ensure the reliability and reproducibility of attained results
- Participate and present the progress of work during interdepartmental meetings
- Perform maintenance operations on the instruments in the QC department
- Release or reject batches according to the results obtained.
- Encode and analyse test results.
- Reporting product defects, product usability, test results and quality risks in a clear and structured manner
- Reporting on the results of external quality checks.
- Continuously monitor product performance. Analyse and summarise in a detailed report
Your secondary tasks as QC Officer
Provide assistance with specific requests (especially from the AQ/AR Manager), by performing tests, processing data and reporting results.
Your expertise and skills:
• Experienced Bachelor or Master’s degree in sciences (Chemistry, Biochemistry or Biology)
• Experience in the IVD diagnostics industry is an asset
• Statistics applied to bio-assays
• English: oral and reading comprehension, strong writing skills
• Autonomous worker yet team player
• Rigorous and organized
• Strong Quality Assurance / Regulatory Affairs orientation
What we offer you:
- A permanent contract
- A full-time position (38 h/w)
- A salary package based on your skills and experience
- Integration in a young and dynamic QC team (2 people)
More information about us at ZenTech s.a. you find on our website www.zentech.be and if you are now interested to join us send us your resume and cover letter to:
Subject: QC Officer